Medium Curve Clip Pink
We offer 5 different widths of collars to fit all size dogs.
Dog Weight - Width
- 3-10lbs - 1/2"
- 11-28lbs - 3/4"
- 29-36lbs - 1"
- 37-50lbs - 1"
- 51-90lbs - 1.5"
- 91-110lbs - 2"
- 111-225lbs - 2"
Our collars are made in 4 standard lengths.
Dog Weight - Length
- 3-10lbs - 6-10"
- 11-28lbs - 10-16"
- 29-36lbs - 10-16” or 13-23”
- 37-50lbs - 13-23"
- 51-90lbs - 13-23"
- 91-110lbs - 18-30"
- 111-225lbs - 18-30"
Our collars are made in several different types. Not all types of collars are available in every width or length.
- Plastic Buckle- Easy to get on and off, but sturdy & rugged enough to keep your dog safe. Plastic buckles are the most popular type of collar. We use the highest quality plastic buckles.
- Martingale- Martingales are a type of collar with a double loop design that tightens when on a leash. This type of collar is a slip over the head collar that provides extra safety and security during walks. Martingale collars are humane and will not choke your dog when worn properly.
- Kitty Clip - Small plastic breakaway buckle for cats. Only available in ½” Width and 6-10” Length. For hefty kitties please make a note at checkout to request extra length.
*There are exceptions to this chart, and these are only suggestions.
* For a perfect fit add your dog’s exact neck measurement to the order notes during checkout.
Make your life easier with the Rubit! Curved Dog Tag Clip. This simple and stylish clip lets you easily transition your dog’s tags to different collars without any hassle. Designed to be tough enough for years of trips to the dog-park, this aluminum clip is built with adventures in mind so you don’t have to worry about losing your pup’s tags unexpectedly. The secure latch keeps this clip fastened to your dog’s collar and is easily removed to avoid jingling tags at night!Key Benefits
- Effortlessly switch your dog’s ID tags from collar to collar without hassle.
- Simple latch is easy to put on and quick to secure for a time efficient accessory.
- Change your dog’s collar as often as you want and keep their ID’s secure with this easy-to-use clip.
- Remove the tag clip at night to keep your dog’s tags from jingling and keeping you awake.
- Made from aluminum, this tag clip is designed to last years of adventures with your furry companion.
Limited Closeout Opportunity!
Estimated Waiting Time On Orders
Amy and Nick personally make every SLiK Hound product to order based on each customer's needs. Our proprietary manufacturing process includes 17 essiential steps per piece to bring together the exotic materials SLiK Hound is known for. It's our commitment to quality and craftsmanship that sets our products apart.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to ship out from SLiK Hound HQ unless otherwise specified.
If you need your order sooner please consider our Rush Handling option that reduces processing time to 4-8 business days & upgrades your shipping to priority.
Once you place your order please check your email inbox and spam for your order confirmation email. Regardless of the processing time of your order you will not receive another email or update until the manufacturing is complete and your order is shipped out.
We charge flat rate shipping & handling fees for online orders.
- USPS First Class S&H = $7.99
- USPS First Class S&H on orders over $80 = $1.99
- Rush Handling(4-8 Business Days) + Priority Shipping = $17.99
- USPS First Class S&H = $24.99
- USPS First Class S&H on orders over $90 = $9.99
We accept returns of new merchandise indefinitely. If it has a SLiK Hound tag and is in brand new condition you can mail it in for an exchange. For refunds we accept new, unused merchandise, within 60 days of purchase with a receipt.
It's ok if you ordered the wrong size, we will do whatever it takes to make you and your dog happy! Please don't use the collar and then decide you do not like it.
Mail returns/exchanges to:
15 Country Club Ter.
Lexington, MO 64067
If mailing please include your name, number, email, return address, and reason for return. If requesting a different size please specify the needed width, length, and type of collar.
Customer pays all return and exchange shipping costs.
Warranty:We DO NOT warranty our dog collars. We use the highest quality plastic buckles, Kevlar thread, and webbing. Our collars are designed to be safe and are constructed to the highest standards. We make every collar with our own two hands. They will not fall apart. The fabric wrapped exterior of our famous Fashion dog collars will only look good and last as long as it is cared for. Removing the collar before periods of rough play or exposure to the elements will increase the fabric’s longevity. Fabric is not abrasion resistant and can be ripped or torn during everyday use. Fashion collars should not be worn if your dog is scratching at its neck. Scratching will quickly ruin the way a Fashion collar looks. Treat your dog’s scratchy neck before wearing collar.
If you think you have discovered one of our very rare manufacturing defects or your collar was made with a possibly defective piece of hardware please email pictures and info regarding when and where you purchased serviceteam@SLiKHound.com